How to join a class and set reminders
It couldn't be easier to join a class on the Alaya Yoga app. We've made the process super simple, with no need to book in or wait for emails. All you have to do is find the class you want take and click to join 5 minutes before it starts. It's that easy!
We know you might also like to schedule your week of classes in advance so we've just added the class reminder feature so you can also book ahead if you'd like.
How to join a class
- In your Member Dashboard navigate to 'Live Class Schedule'. In here you can explore the live class schedule for the next two weeks.
- When it's time to join the class you want, open up the class page and hit 'Join class'.
- Make sure you have Zoom already downloaded on your computer or device. This is required for joining any live classes. Download Zoom for free here.
- Be ready for each class 5-10 minutes before it starts so you have time to join in and get settled before it begins.
How to set class reminders
- Navigate to the class you want to set a reminder for.
- Scroll down the class page and click 'Set Reminder'. When the calendar screen opens it will show you all the days that class is scheduled for.
- Choose the day you want a reminder for that class.
- Click the only time slot available and click 'Confirm'.
- Enter your name and email address (these are required for email reminders).
- Add you phone number (only required if you would like text reminders about your classes).
- When you're ready click 'Schedule Event'. This will confirm your class booking. You will receive an email confirming your booking as well as two reminders before the class starts.
About reminder notifications
When you set a reminder you'll receive two notifications:
- 12 hours before the class starts
- 1 hour before the class starts
Get in touch
If you'd like assistance from a member of our team you can get in touch through our live chat.Chat with us